Wednesday 5 October 2016

Playtesting

Long long time no see! It's been a long time since my last post the main reason being that I lent my computer to my workplace. But now I got a urge to write so I figure I can post from my phone. I've been keeping busy painting figures, making terrain and working on a game. It's a simple set of rules for fantasy skirmishes and adventures.

The game is card based and to create your hero you choose a class and buy special abilities and equipment and start adventuring. The reason for making it card based was that I wanted all the rules needed on the board. Making them easy to access so you don't have to look in a rulebook to see what your ability does or how much damage your weapon deals. I have just started to playtest the game.If you are interested in trying it out please write me a message. The pictures are from my latest playtests. The miniatures are from red box games.



1 comment: